Monday, March 2, 2015

Free Coffee or Queso for 303 Day, Central Bistro and Bar, and Elitch Gardens Season Pass


Where did February go? This is a rhetorical question that I don't have an answer to. Already we are into the second day of March and I am sure that June is right around the corner. That being said, I took a quick look and found some great deals for now and some that you are sure to enjoy come summer.

Freebie - 303 Day at Illegal Pete's 

303 Day is a celebration of Denver and all things Colorado. Tomorrow celebrate by wearing your favorite Colorado gear to Illegal Pete's and you will be rewarded with free coffee at breakfast and free chips and queso during lunch or dinner.  Furthermore New Belgium taps will be $3.03 all day long. If you visit any of the 7 locations in the evening, you will also be treated to live comedy and music performances. 

 


Central Bistro and Bar - $29 for $50 to spend on Cocktails and Food

I've been a big fan of Matt Selby's food ever since Vesta Dipping Grill .... 10 years ago! Since leaving Vesta, Steuben's, Ace - Matt has started a new(ish) restaurant in the LoHi neighborhood.  

The menu features what I call dressed up casual food - Mac n' Cheese... but for adults, chicken wings ... Confit, and KALE caesar salad. You can see my point. While, I poke fun at the elevated menu, in all actuality, I have really enjoyed every meal that I have had at Central. 

Right on the heels of Restaurant week, you can essentially get the same deal via LivingSocial $29 for $50 worth of food and drink. 

Mussels and  Frites 
OK, So I took this funny photo the last time that I was at Central Bistro and Bar - I would love to hear your captions on this photo in the comments below for these two HOT LADIES. 

Elitch Gardens Season Pass with Meal Pass

Any Coloradan who plans to go to Elitches even once, is better off buying a season pass over the gate fees. Technically it pays for itself in two visits. Personally I buy a pass for the lazy river in the water park. Sometimes it's just nice to relax and float down the river. 

Right now Groupon has a really good deal, where you can get both the season pass and a meal plan for $144.95 or $79.99 for just the pass.  

2015 Season Pass with Season Pass Meal Plan and one single-use Rapid Ride Pass




No comments:

Post a Comment