Sunday, October 5, 2014

Alamo Movie Tickets - $5 Bucks!

Alamo Movie Tickets Over 50% Off!

I love the Alamo Drafthouse Movie Theater because they make going to the movies special again. Not only do you get to enjoy a movie, but so much more. The pre-show alone is enough for me to drive past two other movie theaters to get to this one. When I saw Guardians of the Galaxy, the pre-show featured obscure raccoon shorts, that pretty much made me want a pet raccoon... anyway the food is also really good too. Most items are made in-house including the hamburger buns. In addition to all this, you can also reserve your seats online before you ever leave your house. Soooo whenever I see I deal on Groupon for $5 dollar tickets, you better believe I stock up.   

$5 Alamo Movie Tickets at Groupon

No comments:

Post a Comment